Re: [Banshee-List] Troubleshooting my Fuze+

The Fuze+ has some limit as to the number of songs it can hand;e in a
playlist (not sure what it its, but I've had the same issue).  Also
note that it does not currently read into folders, so if you want
playlist support from banshee, youll have to set your folder depth to
0.

Will