[Banshee-List] Troubleshooting my Fuze+

I got a Sansa Fuze+ for Christmas. I plugged in in and set Banshee up to
sync, which it appeared to do, but there was a final unnamed process
underway in Banshee that went on for ever (I let it run for two days).
After forcing Banshee to quit, I unmounted my Fuze, but was unable to
turn it on or reset it (it would just cycle through the boot screens). I
also couldn't mount it any more.

Sandisk had me send it in for support, which I did. They returned it, it
mounted just fine and I tried to listen to one of the songs it ships
with to decide whether or not to delete those. Banshee immediately
started syncing my music again and then got stuck in the same process. I
can't really figure out what it is doing -- the fuze icon appears and a
progress bar ticks off each song as it is added. Once that process was
complete, the progress bar kept scrolling back and forth but with no
text indicating what it was doing. When I try to quit Banshee it says it
will have to force stop a running process, but the "details" pane is blank.

And ... my Fuze won't start. It cycles through the boot up animation and
then starts it again.

I'm wondering if anyone here has any bright ideas about what I might be
doing or failing to do here? I can still mount and unmount it just fine.

Thanks,
Amanda