Re: [Banshee-List] A Really Stupid Question

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM, arsenic_creed <arsenic_creed yahoo ca> wrote:
> So, I have been trying to figure this out for a bit but I can't find it and
> so I am forced to submit stupid questions.
> Where is the repeat all button?
> I have a playlist set up, I want it to play the whole thing on repeat. The
> shuffle button, obviously, just shuffles stuff. The bottom shows a little
> arrow that says that repeat is off but the writing is all grey and
> unclickable and I can't find anything that says repeat.

Just start playing a track from the playlist, the Repeat button on the
bottom right should then become clickable and you'll be able to select
"Repeat All".

I have to admit I don't know why the button is greyed out on startup,
but there's probably a reason :)

--
Bertrand Lorentz