[Banshee-List] A Really Stupid Question

So, I have been trying to figure this out for a bit but I can't find it and
so I am forced to submit stupid questions.
Where is the repeat all button?
I have a playlist set up, I want it to play the whole thing on repeat. The
shuffle button, obviously, just shuffles stuff. The bottom shows a little
arrow that says that repeat is off but the writing is all grey and
unclickable and I can't find anything that says repeat.
Sorry about this really stupid question but I haven't used Banshee before
and I can't find anything on the help or anything searching that actually
works.
Thanks,
Alexander

P.s. I'm using 2.2.1.