[Banshee-List] Sync settings are not saved

Hello, I've encountering a following problem:
I've set up sync with my mobile phone microSD card.
Bansee opens it correctly and shows me several options about which items to
sync to device.
It all works, everything is beautiful, BUT
Next time I plug my device, all settings are again on defaults. Very
annoying.
Where are those settings saved? How to fix this?