Re: [Banshee-List] Cover art storage and fetching

I seem to be having this exact problem.  I can see the cover art in the
browser, but sometimes/sometimes not in the lower left corner.  I have
selected "View/Show cover art".  It seems really weird, sometimes I play a
song, artwork displays, then click on another song, artwork displays, go
back to the first song, no more artwork.

I tried to delete the media-art directory and restarted banshee with the
--fetch-artwork parameter.  Same inconsistent behavior.

I am running banshee  2.2.1 on Fedora 16.

Any thoughts on what is causing this?

bk