Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.3.4 released!

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Nelson Marques <nmo marques gmail com> wrote:
> Bertrand,
>
> I've downloaded the .xz source provided in the link, unpacked it and tried:
>
> nmarques@magtheridon:~/banshee-2.3.4> find -name "youtube.*" -print
> ./build/m4/banshee/youtube.m4
> nmarques@magtheridon:~/banshee-2.3.4> find -name "*ipod*" -print
> nmarques@magtheridon:~/banshee-2.3.4>
>
> Could you please check on the tarball ?

You're right, those icons are missing from the published 2.3.4 tarball.

I think Alex created the tarball on a system that doesn't have the
dependencies for the YouTube and AppleDevice extensions. In this case,
due to a bug in the corresponding Makefile.am files, the content of
the ThemeIcons/ folder is not added to the tarball. I didn't see that
problem on my system, because I have the dependencies installed.

I'll do a full sweep tomorrow, to check for any other occurrence of that bug.

Should we release a 2.3.4.1 tarball with those icons, or do you think
we can live with that issue in a development release ?