[Banshee-List] Banshee architecture information

Dear people of the Banshee community,

Together with some other students I am doing an architectural analysis
of Banshee. Simply put, we try to identify the quality attributes, key
drivers and the main architecture of the Banshee project. Using this
information we then evaluate architectural patterns to see if these
help fulfill the key drivers.

While there is a lot of information available about the Banshee
project, we would like to have sources for claims we make in the
analysis. We do not just want to name a few key drivers without having
a source. From the people in the #banshee channel on irc.gnome.org we
received the message that the best way to gather this information was
by sending a message to the people in the mailing list, hence this
email.

Is it ok if we ask you a few questions about the banshee project?
These questions will be with respect to the key drivers of the project
and the main architecture of the banshee project.

You would really help us with this. If you want to collaborate, please

Kind Regards,

Frank Blaauw,
University of Groningen