[Banshee-List] I'm having 3 issues with Banshee

System: Xubuntu 11.10
iPhone is running 4.3.5 JailBroken

1. After disconnecting my iPhone while Banshee was running, banshee crashes
when I launch -- if my iphone is connected. When I followed the FAQ, it
seemed to work, only telling me at one point "sqlite is not installed" but
then I tried again and it still crashed. I tried reinstalling, but that
didn't fix anything.

Let me know if you'd like the error log when I run it in terminal.

2&3rd

When I sync my iPhone…with Banshee, it duplicates my playlists a few times
aside form that, it also removes some songs from my playlists as well,
setting them back to before I added newer songs.

Could this be the reason..."iPods - most iPods and iOS devices should work
with Banshee. Apple frequently updates the database format the devices use
by upgrading iTunes, so it's recommended to use Banshee exclusively to
manage your iPod, or not at all."

Is there anyway to reverse that?

I was wondering if anyone has experienced the problems, and if there was
anyway to fix this issues?