[Banshee-List] General Banshee Question

While I've generally watched this forum, I've rarely posted to it.

Due to the costs of upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 7 or 8 (which will include new computers), I'm working with Linux Mint Debian which is a rolling distro. Mint Debian includes Banshee 2.0.1.

1) Is this Banshee's  ne ultra plus or would a different version be better?

2) My 10+k music files have previously been run on J. Rivers Media Jukebox 8 and each song is cataloged there into playlists. Can I incorporate this info easily into Banshee's player?

I am keeping my files backed up and also have a good computer running Windows XP SP3 with Media Jukebox 8.

Thanks,
Dick

Show me something more beautiful than a beautiful girl, and then I'll go paint it." Alberto Vargas