[Banshee-List] Set multiple discrete Artist fields

As per  this <http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=73819>
, I would like to be able to set multiple Artist fields using Banshee. I
know that Banshee can successfully read tags with multiple artists because:

1. I have a file that I tagged with multiple artists in WMP11 (artists are
separated by a semicolon ;)
2. I opened the file with MP3 Diags, and I saw that the artist field was
stored as TPE1="Artist1/Artist2" (slash separated values).
3. I added the file to Banshee's database, and it displays in the artist
field (in the main window and in the Track Editor) as "Artist1; Artist2".

However, when I try to add multiple discrete artists to tracks, it doesn't
work. If I give Banshee "Artist1/Artist2", it stores it into the TPE1 field
properly (MP3 Diags shows a slash separator). But in Banshee, it displays as
"Artist1/Artist2", not ""Artist1; Artist2". If I give Banshee "Artist1;
Artist2", then it stores a semicolon into the TPE1 field instead of a slash
(again, looking at the field with MP3 Diags).

I think Banshee should probably have its functionality set so that you can
give multiple semicolon-separated artists (with a space after each
semicolon), and then it should store it in the MP3 tag with a slash (and
drop the space).