Re: [Banshee-List] Can aax files be imported into Banshee?

Banshee can play any files that Gstreamer can play (the exact list depends on the extras you have installed for Gstreamer).

The last I checked, Audible had DRM encrypted files (so your "purchases" are actually all rentals), which gstreamer can't play.

As far as I know, the only way to get Audible books into Banshee is to use an old Audible plugin for Windows media player with an audio recording app to re-record the file as something accessible, but that is indirect and almost certainly breaks their terms of service (although "format shifting" laws in some countries may allow it).