Re: [Banshee-List] Does Folder Sync work?

I've answered to the thread on the maling list before, but as I just
noted I directly reply to the user, not the whole mailing list. So
here is the solution for everybody:

There should be a playlist selection pane, to the left. I've
highlighted it in this image in red:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14469783/foldersync.png

 You have to select one (or more using ctrl/shift modifier) playlists
that should be synced. If no list is selected, there is nothing to
sync, hence the immediate "done".

Currently, you cannot sync from smart playlists, only regular ones. As
a workaround, go to the smart playlist, press Ctrl+A to select all,
and drag them to a new playlist. you can then sync this newly created
playlist.

Greetz
Timo