Re: [Banshee-List] Voice Recognition for Banshee

Hi ,

A little correction- pocketsphinx is not developed using Java. It is developed using C. I learned the basics of speech recognition and create a language model file to reduce the search of text. I added few language commands like "PLAY", "PAUSE" and "STOP".