Re: [Banshee-List] Foldersync extension not working

>Make sure you have selected a non-empty playlists from the left pane
>before clicking the start syncing button.

The selected smart playlist (I suppose it doesn't make a difference) wasn't
empty.

When I open Tools>Synchronize to folder it creates some kind of a new
playlist under "Music" collection, as the duplicate album/genre detector
does. When I try to select another playlist in the left panel, all the
Foldersync options dissapear and banshee shows the tracks in the playlist I
select.

Could it be Foldersync takes the tracks to sync from the playlist selected
in the left panel, and as no real playlist is selected (the "FolderSync"
extension is) it copies nothing?