Re: [Banshee-List] Foldersync extension not working

Am 29.04.2012, 16:43 Uhr, schrieb inigo_fdez <inigo_fdez hotmail com>:

I can't sync a playlist with the target folder. I've tried selecting the
playlist and then clicking "Tools>Synchronize to folder" but it doesn't work
correctly. When I select the target folder and hit the "start
synchronization" button it automatically says "done", but it does nothing,
the folder is actually empty!

Make sure you have selected a non-empty playlists from the left pane before clicking the start syncing button. If the files on the playlists are on a network share, make sure it is mounted (you need to have to mount it before outside of banshee if you are on mac os x).