Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Creates Duplicate Playlists Every Time iPod Synced

Hi!

I have the same issue. I noticed that it happens, if the iPod was synchronized but not loaded completely.
So if you want to synchronize your iPod, let Banshee load it completely before you hit the synchronize button.

Another problem with this is that Banshee does not finish loading the iPod at all sometimes.
I don't know when this happens, but even after several hours, manage says "iPod is loading".

Probably, this information can help to solve this problem.

Regards,
Philip