On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:35 PM, Hideyuki Fukui <hideyuki fukui gmail com> wrote:As the title says, every time I sync my iPod, Banshee creates duplicate
playlists on the iPod.
Although no library items and no playlists on the Banshee library are
changed since the last sync, Banshee creates duplicate playlists on my
iPod for each sync.
How can I address this issue?
- Sync mode is configured as;
* All music and all videos to be synced
* Sync manually
- System: Ubuntu 11.04 and 11.10.
- Banshee version: Latest version in the Ubuntu repositories
- iPod type: iPod Video (5th gen.) and iPod Classic (160GB)
banshee-list mailing list
banshee-list gnome org
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list (unsubscribe here)
Same thing happened to me. I have no idea what to do about it.
Did you also have an issue when it would remove the latest songs you added from a playlist?