Re: [Banshee-List] Audioscrobbler upload failed - Last.FM

Hello,

I had this exact same problem myself.
After some exploring it turned out that a timestamp in the scrobble cache
for a track was negative something and thus wasn't being accepted by
last.fm. I closed banshee, removed the offending scrobble entry in the xml
file and then re-opened banshee. I had a flood of thousands of tracks all
scrobble immediately.

I found my scrobble cache at
/home/<username>/.cache/banshee-1/extensions/lastfm/audioscrobbler-queue.xml
Most likely it's the same issue you are having since I got the same error as
you also.

Thanks, From Dylan.