Re: [Banshee-List] error when building dependencies for Banshee thru Git [mac osx]

Am 08.04.2012, 17:04 Uhr, schrieb gnomeuser gmail com <gnomeuser gmail com>:

the latest gtk should have the drag and drop fix.

I've build against gtk+ 2.24.10 + some patches from the xamarin/bockbuild tree. From the git commit messages I can't seem to find what commit since 2.24.10 to git master should fix this bug: http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/log/?h=gtk-2-24

Do you have a link to the bug with more details?

Additionally I just found another major crasher, when clicking in the left pane to "Now playing" while playback everything goes down. Seems also gtk+ related.