Re: [Banshee-List] print a list of my classical pieces on Banshee

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM, dfp10 <dfp10 verizon net> wrote:
I want to have a list of my pieces on a word processor to indicate which ones
I have sheet music for.
What is the easiest way to obtain this list from the database?

If you're familiar with sql, you could use the sqlite3 command line client to run a query against the banshee database (~/.config/banshee-1/banshee.db) and export the results. It would be a good idea to make a copy of the banshee.db file and do your queries against the copy to avoid accidental data corruption. I'm not familiar off the top of my head with the exact layout of the database, but it shouldn't be too difficult to figure things out.

Thanks
Don Parsons
dfp10 verizon net