Re: [Banshee-List] How to Default Subtitles to Off?

I appreciate that research, and it seems setting the "current-text" flag
would certainly fix my problem. Being new to Linux, I'm not sure how I would
do that. I don't see any options in Totem or Banshee to do that and
Googleing around doesn't point to anything but source code changes to
playbin2 in order to effect this change. Do you know how this setting can be
changed?

Thanks.