[Banshee-List] Covert Art not Shown in Now Playing

Hi, I recently switched from Ubuntu 10.10 to Fedora 15 and kept my home
folder including Banshee settings. Everything seems to work fine expect the
fact that Banshee doesn't show cover art in Now playing, only a green note
icon instead although cover arts are loaded and shown in the album list. I
tried to clear all settings by removing config files, but it didn't help.
I'm using a distribution version of Banshee in F15 (2.0.1).
Thanks for any help.
Jiri