Re: [Banshee-List] ID3v2.3 tags

Hello,

GStreamer pipeline use 2.4.0.

Quote from doc :
This element adds ID3v2 tags to the beginning of a stream using the taglib library. More precisely, the tags written are ID3 version 2.4.0 tags (which means in practice that some hardware players or outdated programs might not be able to read them properly).

So, This is a gstreamer issue. Do not know if it is possible to use old version...

Olivier Dufour