Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.0 on Mac, and Building for Lion

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 7:23 PM, gnomeuser gmail com <gnomeuser gmail com> wrote:
> 2011/9/4 zekopeko <zekopeko gmail com>:
>> I actually think you need to make an Application Bundle and then put
>> it inside the DMG file. I'm not sure how exactly you could make an
>> Application Bundle (there are probably a number of options[1]) but you
>> can make DMG files with the Disk Utility IIRC.
>>
>> This might help
>> [1] http://www.mono-project.com/MonoMacPackager
>
> Thank you, however the option to make a Mac bundle doesn't present
> itself. I suspect Banshee might simply not be correctly configured for
> MonoMac.

Did you see the "extras/make-release-osx" file in the Banshee source tree ?

You might not be able to run it as-is, and you've probably done the
first steps already (building with bockbuild), but it should give you
a good idea of the steps involved in creating a .dmg
Good luck !

--
Bertrand Lorentz