[Banshee-List] Problems with playlists (pls) from DI.fm/SKY.fm

Hi,

I can not get playlists from DI.fm/SKY.fm to work properly. I download it, and when I double-click Banshee opens, but nothing happens.

When I press play, nothing happens.

If I choose "Import playlist", I get a new playlist under "Library - Music", but it seems empty. Pressing play does not help.

But, I can choose "Open Location" and then load the playlist.
Then the music from the Internet-radio starts, and the title of the current song is displayed. However, the rest of the "stations" in the playlist is nowhere to be found.

Am I doing something wrong, or does not Banshee support those type of playlists?

Attached is a playlist from DI.fm.

Regards,
Vidar H