[Banshee-List] Why am I getting permission denied errors on podcasts I downloaded within Banshee

Banshee list,

First, I go to the Podcasts section and add a new feed and download
some episodes. I have about 50 podcasts downloaded.

Then I connect my Android device, select to "Sync entire library" for
podcasts, then I hit the "Sync" button.

28 don't transfer, and in the error report, it says "Error opening
file... permission denied".

How is it possible that I do not have permission to copy a file to my
device within Banshee when I used Banshee to get the file in the first
place?

More importantly, how do I solve this?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--