[Banshee-List] How to import play counts from iTunes?

Hi,
This has been asked before, but previous posts are now redundant.
I am dualbooting Ubuntu and Windows and am trying to switch to Ubuntu for
good.
I have an iPod touch and shuffle and would like to manage them in Banshee.
But my shuffle uses Smart Playlists to get my favourite, top played songs.
So I was just wondering whether there is anyway to get my ITunes playcounts
into Banshee. If I sync my shuffle will they come up? Thanks!