[Banshee-List] You don't seem to be connected to internet. Check your network connection.

HI,
I can't download lyrics and covers because "You don't seem to be connected
to internet. Check your network connection". But I'm connected (in fact I
can see the wikipedia/last.fm/youtube windows on my banshee).

I've got this problem since yesterday, when I upgrade from 2.0 to 2.2.

Thanks.