[Banshee-List] Embedded Artwork - Cache

If I understand correctly, the only way banshee reads embedded artwork is by
"fetching artwork", or by playing the track. In either case, this adds an
entry to the cache folder by downloading from the net or extracting a copy
from the track. If this is correct, it presents a couple of problems for me
in that it uses up what little space I have on my old laptop, and by being
located in the .cache folder, is susceptible to deletion when I run tools to
clean out unnecessary bloat.

I keep all my media on a large external drive and all my tracks have
embedded artwork. Is the only way to avoid having a large cache of artwork
is to extract a folder.jpg|png to every album folder in my collection? I'm
just trying to remove the redundancy and keep all my media data external and
in one place.

I think it would be a great feature to have the option when fetching artwork
to have it extract any embedded artwork to the tracks folder instead of
using the cache. On top of that it would be great when viewing/editing a
tracks properties to show any embedded artwork with the option of saving it
to disk, and/or "Use this image as the Album Cover"

I realize I'm a minority in having so little disk space to work with, but I
hope you could give it some consideration.