Re: [Banshee-List] How to get Banshee the Update Alum Art Work.

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Chow Loong Jin <hyperair ubuntu com> wrote:
> On 03/10/2011 15:28, jimmckenzie earthlink net wrote:
>> Loong,
>
> It's Loong Jin. My surname is Chow. :-)
>
>> What need to do is tell Banshee to do an update of the album work. I had to
>> reinstall Ubuntu 11.04 and in the process of importing my music files Banshee
>> didn't download all of the cover art. I need the command for that. It might
>> be in the MAN pages but I'm useless with them. Never figured how to invoke
>> them.
>
> Okay, judging from the cover art extension's source, you can force it to fetch
> all cover art by invoking Banshee like:
>
> BANSHEE_FORCE_COVER_ART_FETCH=1 banshee
>
> If it doesn't start fetching cover art immediately, check that the "Cover Art
> Fetching" extension is enabled.

You can also use the --fetch-artwork command line option, which will
make sure all albums will be checked to ensure they have cover art,
and if not, it will be fetched. Just start banshee like this in a
terminal :

  banshe --fetch-artwork

--
Bertrand Lorentz