[Banshee-List] Buffering song (for crazy audiophiles like me)

Hi, I take the occasion of this forum to suggest a feature that I found great
on my previous foobar experience. With that player is possible to load in
the RAM an entire song. This helps in case of network problems when the
audio file are stored on a network hardrive. It does not seem to me possible
with current banshee, maybe in the future.

Ciao,

LB