[Banshee-List] Annoying bug, sometimes some tracks are not played

I'm experiencing a strange banshee behaviour.

I have all my music files (aiff, flac, some wav) on a NAS connected thanks
to NFS protocol and regularly mounted at each log-in. Sometimes banshee
plays regularly some tracks (usually the first in the list) then, when it
moves to the next song, I can only see the track progress indicator that
moves very quickly without any sound being reproduced. The problem is that
when banshee behaves like that, it normally skips (in the way I tried to
descrive above) all the subsequent songs and I have to double-click on the
track title to hear something.

This happened to me with different ubuntu releases (currently it happens on
a lubuntu 11.10, but also on a ubuntu 11.10). It is really bad because I
love banshee as a music player in my media laptop. If necessary, considers
that the pc I'm using is connected to the network using a standard cable,
not via wifi. Banshee is of course the last available for ubuntu
repositories.

Thanks for helping

LB