[Banshee-List] Copying track info

I have many Chinese songs in my collection and occasionally want to copy
an artist name or song title to the clipboard to paste into an email,
for example.  I've found that I can do this by going to "Edit track
information" and selecting the text I want, but I wonder why the text in
the main Banshee window, to the right of the cue slider and album
thumbnail on the top, is not selectable, which would make the process
easier.  Similarly, there could be "Copy artist name" or "Copy track
title" options in the context menus of the artist and track lists.  Thanks,

Todd Wilson