Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee titles/artists don't show up

When I switched from Windows XP to Ubuntu I naturally transferred everything over, INCLUDING approx. 1,000
songs I had accumulated in Apple itunes. All of these transferred into Banshee perfectly, it's anything new that I
have the problem with.