Re: [Banshee-List] Amazon MP3 Downloader required?

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Jeff Van Epps <jve24 lordbah com> wrote:
> Do I have to install the Amazon MP3 Downloader to be able to purchase and
> download from inside Banshee directly to my library? Wondering because they
> don't appear to have a 64-bit version of it.

The Amazon store in Banshee does not depend on the downloader provided
by Amazon.
If you're using Banshee on Linux and are in one of the countries where
Amazon offers MP3s, you should be able to purchase you music from the
Amazon store.

--
Bertrand Lorentz