Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.2 Crashes On Startup After Updating To Ubuntu 11.10

Since nobody has offered assistance on this issue, and since I haven't been
able to figure it out, I decided to update to version 2.3.1...

I added the Banshee daily repository to Ubuntu (Oneiric), then used the
Update Manager to install the update. According to the update manager the
install went perfectly, yet when I attempt to run Banshee - not only does it
still crash, but the version number is still 2.2.

I do not see any evidence of there being multiple installs on my computer,
so I am at a total loss to explain what is going on! Does anybody have any
ideas about either the crashing or the incorrect version number?