Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.0 on Ubuntu 10.04 not downloading cover art.

Thanks David. I 'll skip the flakiness of the dev version on my main nachine, but at least I know a fix is coming and I can stop searching for a fix. In the meatime, I'll manage the covers manually.
thanks too for the procedures. I have another machine I can test them on.

-- Keith