[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.0 on Ubuntu 10.04 not downloading cover art.

I'm running 10.04, but added the PPA to upgrade banshee to 2.0.0. Existing
covers (which are embedded in the songs via Jaikoz) came across fine.
However, if I drop in a new CD and allow Banshee to copy that CD into the
library, it does not get the cover.
I tried removing the music from the library (NOT deleting it), and then
doing a re-scan, with no success.
I'm did this upgrade just before setting up my wife to use banshee with her
iPod, and am trying to fix this before she declares it just "broken."
Any suggestions?