Re: [Banshee-List] Fatal Error Banshee 2.1.0, Ubuntu 11.04

Hello,

1) Why not add a menu option to load this sql db fix ?
Best is to make an extention wich is not by default.I know that it need dependancy sqllitetool.

2) The second point is why db corrupt ? We know that we get a lot of corruption whereas never eard of such corruption with firefox or other sqllite tool... so can we log somewhere last 10 queries...

Olivier Dufour