Re: [Banshee-List] Can We Sort By Album

Sorry folks, all of your suggestions are a workaround and not a fix to this
issue. What I'm looking for is not the ability to do a sort. I have a lot of
Musicals, for example, that have multiple artists and there's no way in
Banshee of seeing all of my Albums. In MM you have several folders available
including Artist, Album, Genre, etc. So I can click on the Album folder and
I can see all of my albums sorted. This will show me all of the various
artists included on that album. Rhythmbox does the same thing. They have a
sort pre-configured for Artists and Albums. The sorts that you are all
recommending are a sort by artist and album and that won't help me. That's
what I believe you are all saying as far as I can see. Am I missing
something?