Re: [Banshee-List] file name schema: one for archos other for library

You can set a folder_depth parameter in a .is_audio_player file on
your device, which will choose one of a few hard-coded layouts:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/banshee/tree/src/Dap/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/MassStorageSource.cs#n639

It would be cool to have the ability to set the organization for a
device like you can for your Music library.  Feel free to file a bug
for that if you can't find one already filed.

Gabriel