Re: [Banshee-List] "Album Artist"

You should be able to achive that in Banshee. Select the album, set a
compilation artist (norah jones or "various artist") for all the songs
(you can copy it to all songs currently open in the editor). That's
it, all the artists should actually merge into one artist "various
artists" or with norah jones.