Re: [Banshee-List] iPod Touch music transfer issue

Sounds like it could be a bug, could you please list the model, batch
etc numbers in a reply? Most of these can be found in the "About"
section of settings for the ipod.

Also could you please attach the log found in ~/.config/banshee-1

Pressing control h will allow you to see the hidden .config folder.

Thanks.