[Banshee-List] iPod Touch music transfer issue

I am using banshee 2.0 on ubuntu 11.04.

I have a problem transferring my music to my iPod touch. Everything appears
to be normal. I see the iPod icon in banshee, I will drag and drop music to
the iPod icon, it appears to be transferring, and says, "syncing on my iPod"
and when I click on the iPod icon inside of banshee the new music shows. But
the music I tried to transfer is not showing on my actual iPod Touch.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance--