Re: [Banshee-List] GSoC 2011 Ideas from Tobias

First off, thanks everyone for all help so far! I end up creating two proposals:
* Tracker integration for Banshee
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/topfs2_tobias_arrskog/1
* uPnP client / server for Banshee
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/topfs2_tobias_arrskog/1001#

Personally I'm in favor for the former but I realize it is a bit leap
of faith as the usefulness of that proposal will only really show when
other projects also start using Tracker. I have talked to phako of
Rygel who said that a Tracker based backend for Rygel would be
interesting alas making that project having worth for the uPnP server
at some point.

I have proposed these projects to the Mono community but I was told on
IRC that Gnome have previously granted spots for Banshee also making
it useful to perhaps propose them to Gnome aswell? I am not sure how
to do this and am currently trying to find someone from Mono and Gnome
to answer but perhaps someone here knows aswell? should I just propose
and at most note that I have proposed it to both or ?