Re: [Banshee-List] GSoC 2011 Ideas from Tobias

2011/3/24 olivier dufour <olivier duff gmail com>
Hello,

I totally agree with most of comment.
1) I have ever done a Video patch with basic features but it can be a lot improve. So this part can be a GSOC
2) UPNP is really a great and we need it but rygel is much more stable than mono-upnp.

If anyone wants to take on this task Olivier and I talked about him mentoring such a project, I simply have not had time to write up the proposal. It would be great to see someone take the video/dvd branches and polishing them up as a GSoC project.