[Banshee-List] unable to send usage data

Hi there!

Just to let you know that the server/folder that banshee tries to upload
the usage data to is full (or otherwise not accepting upload).

I only saw that  when I started banshee in the console. Although it's
not an error a user has to care about you should consider changing
banshee's behaviour here. I fear many clients are trying to upload
without anyone noticing.. Is there too much generated and uploaded data?

Sebastian