Re: [Banshee-List] New Experience

Hi,

You need to update your banshee-community-extension clone, with "git
pull". The fact that it's looking for "banshee-1-thickclient" show
that you don't have the recent changes for the banshee-1 -> banshee
switch.
If you're working in branch, you should also merge the latest changes
in your branch. Running ./autogen.sh should then work.

--
Bertrand