Re: [Banshee-List] New Experience

Hey Jesse,

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Jesse Snider <jrsnider87 gmail com> wrote:

> Hey Bertrand,
> Our group is interested in your idea for your gwibber extension and plan on
> doing it for our final semester project.

Cool, that's great news. I think it should make for a fun project !
When do you plan to get started ?
As I offered in my e-mail, I'd be happy to setup the build for the new
extension in the banshee-community-extensions git repo. But I don't
want to compromise your grade ;)

If you have any questions on how to get started on a new extension,
the Banshee codebase, or whatever, don't hesitate to ask, either on
this mailing-list, or on IRC : the #banshee channel on irc.gnome.org

Cheers,

--
Bertrand